Volume One, Book Three of the Sanctum of the Archmage Saga
The Eastern Continent reels in the aftermath of the demon invasion. Zomoran’s armies sweep over the land. Orion and Diana struggle to find a way to fulfill their oath under the new order as a determined resistance forms in the capital city. Great and small, the valiant of Carlissa commit themselves to a holy war against the Horde.
And no one believes that the princess and her grandfather, the Archmage, could possibly have survived the Massacre of Lannamon. But could they?
- Prologue – The Warning
- Chapter 1 – The Black Magus
- Chapter 2 – Homecomings
- Chapter 4 – The Seeds of the Rebellion
- Chapter 4 – The Muster of the Elves
- Chapter 5 – The Headmaster’s Last Student
- Preview: Wrath of the Peregrine King